The company which serves mainly the Shipping and Forwarding Industry, is adequately geared to provide its clients with an efficient and reliable road transport and warehousing service.
Long distance and local road transport of both import & export containers, together with break bulk cargo are catered for.
WAREHOUSING & UNPACKING
In-House Warehousing facilities are available for customers requiring storage of general cargo.( bulk cargo, drums, bags, cartons, etc )
Warehousing space available :
- Store 1 : 2270 sq mt
- Store 2 : 950 sq mt
- Store 3 : 450 sq mt
Unpacking of containers are done at the Company's warehouse.
STORM & Co. is constantly striving to be recognized as being one of the most professional transport service providers in the Road Freight Industry.
The management team and all employees are fully aware that their business success is based on satisfied and happy customers who are the direct reason for the company's existence and their employ.
In order for the company to retain existing customers and provide its quality services to new customers, all stakeholders have identified and work with the following actions with customers;
- Forging open and honest long-term partnerships
- Mutual benefit and respect
- Continual improvements of systems and processes
- Being flexible to accommodate custome's changing needs
- Adding value to services
In so doing, consistently provide a competitive advantage and good value for our customers and encourage the upliftment and transfer of skills to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Goods in Transit - Glenrand M.I.B. Risk Service (Underwriters - ZURICH)
- R1 000 000 - Shipment for containers and general goods.
- R1 000 000 - Shipment of Hazchem containers.
- R75 000 - Shipment of Hazchem break bulk.
- R10 000 000 - Public Liability Cover / Clean up Cost.